in schools CIS
is a growing movement world-wide. Currently leading the focus
is the Ojai Foundation's CIS or Council in Schools program
you can download the annual report here for 2014-15. It includes
these statistics –
students participated in regular councils
at more than 60 schools in the Los Angeles area.
• 400+ teachers and administrators participated in regular staff councils.
• 300+ parents participated in parent/family councils.
• 650 teachers, administrators, and school support people received council
training, ongoing professional development, individual and group mentoring, and
council facilitation support.
Please click on the links below
European Council Network Site
If you are a Carrier
of Council or would just like to join the ECN, there is another
website Ning platform for members
Global Council website with lots of info and links
– Council Trainings, Retreats and Events
1. What was the best thing about
MH: Difficult to pick out one thing as
the whole package was really good. But probably the highlight
was the way the group gelled together and the high levels of
trust that enabled us to do some profound work together.
SL: The best thing about the training
was the power of ...